- So What About You Miss Antoinette?
- Well….i’m just starting out ….. so please be gentle with me as i don’t know if this will start fast or slow once i’ve done my publicity – i’ve been a very efficient ebay seller for some time but i wasn’t making the products on that occassion – i’m hoping to achieve maximum efficiency for you lovely customers _
- I Don't Live in the UK - Can I Still Buy Your Trinkets?
- of course you may :) just add ‘International Shipping’ to the Cart when purchasing – it’s just a pound more
on the rare occasion that you ordered a huge load of trinkets (ie – heavy) i may have to invoice you for a little extra – but this is not that likely – i’m just putting it here incase
- I Don't Want to Use My Card Online - Can i still Buy Your stuff?
- You don’t even need a Paypal account to pay through Paypal and it’s very secure and quick to go through the online cart :)
HOWEVER – i like giving you the option so if you would prefer to pay by Postal Order* or Cheque – as long as you’re in the UK – just click on ‘Contact’ and the main page and send me a request :)
*i prefer Postal Order – you can just go and pay for one at any post office desk for the amount due is very easy – this means i can cash the money right away and don’t need to go all the way to the bank or wait for the cheque to clear – just make sure you fill in my name so no one else can cash it (Sheena Antoinette Seago)
- I Want to See a Product in More Detail Before I Go Ahead With Buying!
- nearly all products should have close up or closer up pictures when you click on each item you should see numbers under the picture so either click on those or the picture itself to see more views – each item may have up to 5 pictures
some pictures only have one and some i am still planning on updating with more details – so just click on ‘contact’ on the main page if you have any more queries
- I Need Silver - I'm Allergic! I Want *This* Colour Metal?
- a lot of the products will have options for
silver plate fixings
gold plate fixings
black colour fixings
antique gold colour fixings
they may not have more than one or 2 options because generally those colours suit best
HOWEVER i will happily accomodate if another colour is required just ask via ‘Contact’ and we’ll see what we can do :)
i have ear fixings which are sterling silver or sterling silver plate and chain that is silver plate if you require something for instance totally silver due to metal allergies – i can most likely organise this for you – though it may cost a little more – don’t be scared to ask – i easily check it out for you – shouldn’t be too much & no obligation :)
- What are ..... Made of? (laser cut acrylic and others)
- there are a lot of designs in my shop laser cut from acrylic (or perspex) sheet – you will probably be able to figure out which ones i mean
laser cut acrylic is very popular in jewelery design both high end and high street and the inbetweens
other than that a huge mix of things – beads, metals, plastics, ribbons…...i’m working on each item having a detailed description but in the meantime just ask via ‘Contact’ on the main page if you’re stuck! :)
- How Strong is This Laser cut Acrylic Stuff? (How to Look After Your Laser Cut Acrylic)
- it is infact very strong
though as all designers who use it will tell you it is still breakable if you don’t look after it
ie – shove it in a bag unprotected – stand on it etc
the thinner/longer the shape the more fragile
-if you’re taking it somewhere put it in a box or pad it with something
-don’t leave it lying around where you might stand or sit on it
-don’t treat it rough
- How to Look After Your Jewellery
- we can all do sensible things to look after jewellery
like not sitting or standing on it, not smattering it with perfume & hair product that might taint or stain it – making sure it’s protected by a box or wrapped in something soft for travelling :)
care instructions are provided with delicate laser cut acrylic items
- What if Something I Buy From You Breaks?
- In the unlikely event of something breaking….
if it’s because it’s faulty – like the clasp goes or anything that’s obviously not your fault of course i will repair/replace it – just click on ‘Contact’ and let me know you need to send it to me
if it’s because you’ve broken it – (see guidlines on how to look after your laser cut acylic) then depending on what’s happened i may be able to fix it for a small charge
of course i want to help is the main thing :)
- Right to Cancel My Order? (Returns- unwanted or faulty)
- legally you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of recieving your goods
just contact me to let me know you wish to return them within this period and i will advise you to post them back (return postage to be paid yourself) and when they arrive i will refund you ASAP minus the original postage cost
of course if the item is faulty i will cover the postage costs (please also see the section on looking after your jewellery)
- Contact Details and Postal Address?
- If you want to write me a nice letter or need to send something back to me here is my address . . .
67 B Frederick Street
or you can contact me via email
- What if the Item i Order is Not Available?
- In the unlikely event that my stock levels on the site are wrong or i sell the last of an item at my stall simultaniously as you ordering online i will apologise you profusely and ask if you would like a refund or a substitute item
- How Quickly Will My Order Be Sent?
- I like to post things to you fast as i know it’s great to get your goodies soon . . . so will ususally try to send them that day or in the day or two after – if it’s something i need to make or russle up it can take up to a week – if it’s a made to order item it will state how long it takes in the description . . . i will usually tell how quickly something will be sent in your order confirmation email :)
- Any Problems Just Contact Me :)
- contact me at the provided email or postal address if you have any problems or queries at all :) and i will do my best to help
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.